Reason
Other
Country
US
State
CA
City
LA
What about numbness in the two front upper teeth area? Can this be a sign of ALS? Thank you for your help.

Nope, don't think so. Hope you still have your sense of humor. You posted twice about joint pain which is more likely arthritis depending on your age. Funny thing happened when I tried to remove one of the threads. Both of them went. Really sorry. There were about 6 or 7 replies mostly relating to joint pain not generally a sign of ALS. Once again I'm sorry I screwed up.
AL.

I had this 2 on and off. it came and went and I dont feel it at all now. I did notice that my 2 front teeth hurt.
so, no real answer, just wanted to let you know I have felt this also. Geez, I do feel like I have a plethra of symptoms. Everytime someone posted, I feel like Ihave had it at some point. I do have osteo arthiritis at 36.

take care.

april

In the last few months my front teeth have become close to numb. I have really sensitive teeth and cringe at eating popsicles, well now i can BITE one! I dont even like ice in my drinks because it hits my front teeth and ouch! It is strange how they can change but i am glad they have! I do not think it is a sign of anything, just thought i would chime in......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back