Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
I was going to post in another thread but it has closed,so.....my experience from 5yrs here.

#1 Firstly we need this forum,it stops the undiagnosed posting all over the place...the lesser evil.

#2 If you dont like reading posts here or it causes negative feelings then please avoid.

#3a you can usually get a feeling if a person has genuine issues or is just stressing so please think.
#3b If you do reply but its obvious a poster is stressing then stop replying to them.

#4 There are some who post here who do end up getting a diagnosis of als....very few i know but keep this in mind when distinguishing genuine cases.

#5 you are not obliged to post replies but it does tame the herd of DIHALS'ers we get each week.

I spent a few years replying but now mostly retired,i do look in to see if theres anyone in genuine need.....like grgizi121 who first posted here about her husband,obviously a genuine case.

I commend any pal/cal who try to help here....we have enough problems of our own.
So its simple,dont get stressed about this part of forum........theres no need to.

Thanks Olly sensible advice!
Take care
Nikki

:roll: :roll:

What Tex says! Ditto.

Good post Olly. I closed my post because I didn't want any tension between any member. Thought I'd better just shut up. If I don't want to read a post I don't have to if it bugs me.

What Txgirl and Elaine said!

I commend any pal/cal who try to help here....we have enough problems of our own.
So its simple,dont get stressed about this part of forum........theres no need to.

Agree!

Carlos

Olly you are a champ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back