Diagnosis
03/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Charlotte
I started following and participating in the ALS forums only this year, after being diagnosed in 2018. In that short time, I've been so impressed by the expertise, empathy, and commitment of the moderators. As we enter the holiday season, I just want to say thank you for the invaluable service the forum supporters and moderators provide us pALS and caregivers. It's a big commitment, and I'm sure I speak for many when I say we are all very grateful.

Our moderators are amazing and I totally agree. Most people here will never have a clue how much they do in the background and I am constantly thankful for, and in awe of them 💗

I concur. Thank you to all the moderators who give their time, knowledge, and answers so many questions with such patience.

I’m late to this thread, but I couldn’t not add my thanks to the mods for the great job they do. :)
Best,
Bill

Me too. Many thanks!

I am not very tech savvy but just reading these forums has helped me feel less alone as my dear younger sister is struggling with MND/ALS. Thank you all.

I agree totally. Thank you for all you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back