Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad for you, Sprawl. Wishing you the best of luck on that next EMG.

I am very sorry to hear this. Please know if the EMG confirms everyone's fears we will be here for you and your wife if she cares to join us too. We have all been where you are now.

I regretfully am making this post to say that they have confirmed with as much certainty as there can be that I have been diagnosed with ALS. I thought I had prepared myself mentally for this, I was very wrong. It has been a very emotional day for the wife and I. I probably will not be back on forums for a few days at least while I "attempt" to process this. Sigh.

I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and your wife.

I regretfully am making this post to say that they have confirmed with as much certainty as there can be that I have been diagnosed with ALS. I thought I had prepared myself mentally for this, I was very wrong. It has been a very emotional day for the wife and I. I probably will not be back on forums for a few days at least while I "attempt" to process this. Sigh.

Sorry to hear this. We'll support you and your family however we can.

Call the Paralyzed Veterans of America to get the VA paperwork started.

I'm so sorry. I started searching for your post as soon as I got on the forum. I was hoping you would have a different diagnosis. I've been praying for you and will continue to do so. Sending love!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so, so sorry, Sprawl. Diagnosis is one of those things - at least it was for me - that you think you're ready for until it finally happens. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Sprawl my heart goes out to you and your family.

Really sorry. Take care of yourself and your family. We will be here when you need us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back