Non stop multiple spots tongue twitching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michalis87

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CY
State
CY
City
LARNACA
I am new here hello to everyone! I am from a small country and here they dont have a lot of knowledge about als!

My tongue twitching non-stop when is on rest very strong! The weird i dont feel the twitching only i can see that on mirror! The same time i have fasiculations sporadically on my body more often on right arm and near area.

Any opinion or help? My main concern is my tongue that never stop! Just to be clear we dont speak here about one spot on the tongue...is multiple areas like my tongue is dancing!

Thanks for the support

Hello-

Sorry your online search for information about twitching has brought you here. We ask that people read here first: Read Before Posting

We also recommend that people visit with their doctors first for an exam. You will read in the link that twitching with no other symptoms is very common and does not mean ALS.

Take care

I have visited my doctor! And the tongue twitching was considered as bad from him! He add me appointment for emg in 1 month! Thats why i am here! I am afraid! Because i said i dont feel any o this multiple fasiculations on the tongue! I ask only for opinion and support!

It is very unlikely that this is how ALS would start. There are many possible reasons for tongue twitching at rest. Most are very treatable, and the fact that this seems to be your only new issue is very reassuring.

Whatever the EMG finds, if anything, I expect it will not be ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back