Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
PLEASE get behind me and NOMINATE our Angel Stu for "The 2010 Presidential Citizens Medal"! THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, 28 January 2010!
Help me tell the USA how incredible this man is for us and also bring ATTENTION to the plight of PALS and CALS! Thank you ♥ Kay Marie

Here is the link for the nomination
The 2010 Presidential Citizens Medal | The White House

Here is the link for ALS Guardian Angels on facebook
Login | Facebook

Here is a link to Stuart's facebook so you can find more nominating information <3
Login | Facebook

anyone? Anyone?

Absolutely... I wonder if we can include all of us.. Let's go guys.. Stu is beyond deserving.. Great idea.. Does anyone have any ideas. And Quick? Could we nominate him as a group?

Couldn't someone make up a patition like form where we can all sign with specks... [What we have going on] I don't know how to do this but i just bet that Berry does? if we could all bring it up and sign our name .. kinda like the sight that Berry did for where we all live>>> Just a thought? L

What about all of us from other countries? Don't think they'd let us vote!

Yes you can nominate from other countries. I have already done it from France

I just submitted my nomination for Stu!

I just submitted my nomination for Stu as well. Thank you so much Kay Marie for letting us know about this! In describing this man, words are just not good enough. I hope and pray that the White House gets the message!

Brilliant idea Kay Marie! I'll fill mine out for him tonite when I get home!

What is Stu's city and state? Age? I want to nominate him too!

Debbie

Done.

Name: Stuart Millheiser
Address: San Juan Capistrano, California.
Age: 59 (sorry Stu if you're reading this . . .listing your age is required on the form! :)

Done! I don't know anyone who deserves it more! Let's get something back for our Stu!

I just nominated him! (I found the info I needed on Facebook. Whew! )

Debbie

THANK YOU! The minutes are ticking away. I just can not believe that we are not all over this like white on rice! Anyone else willing to take 10 minutes and nominate Stu?

done it, now he has multi "outside country" support.

cheers
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back