Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
i still have some power in my legs, but when i make a step, i feel like my ancle will broke. i saw that some pals use walker/rollator, but havent hear about same problem.
someone shares the same?

also, i noticed skin changes, especially on tibialis. i thought that it was connected with atrophy, but i was wrong. skin became...er... i cant event say it in my language... something like waxy... like it is not mine. no any kind of problem with my skin, i drink 2 liter of water, eat healthy while i can, just wander.
collagen? what it might be? is it often?

Last edited:
probably fungal, many PALS have skin problems and most often fungal cause - have it checked as you may be able to treat this fairly simply

If your circulation is compromised, this can also create changes in skin texture/colour. Immobility definitely affects limb circulation and you might be heading for issues with blood clotting and poor wound healing, should you get broken skin. You should definitely get a doctor to check it out, as it could be something that indicates another health issue- as Tillie says, something like fungus can and should be treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back