Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Wisconsin
City
Oconto
I just wanted to say that my wife, Phyllis, passed away this morning, 7 months after being diagnosed with ALS. I only learned of it thru a third party at work. I rushed over there but was chased out and not even allowed to see her. Her family is still convinced that I tried to starve her to death and somehow caused her death. I love my wife more than my own life and would willingly trade my life for her's. I just don't see how people can be so cruel.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is especially tragic because of the way you were treated. Take comfort in knowing that she is in a better place and not suffering anymore. I hope the family will realise how cruel they are being and let you have some closure.
AL.

Very sorry for your lose. She is in a better place now.

So sorry for all you've been through. I hope you are able to eventually heal from this ordeal.

Liz

Hi grandad! I remember sharing a post or two with you. My condolences to you. May she rest in peace. Wasn't she the lady that wanted to die at home, or you wanted her home with you? Bless your heart. I only hope that they find it in their hearts to let you attend the funeral. It is a downright dirty shame that people only worry about their evil ego, and the heck with what Phyllis wouod have wanted. That is just to show you how heartless some of these people are. JMHO! God bless you!

Irma

Hi Old Grandad- Sorry for all you are going through. I hope you have some friends and family outside fo your wife's circle who can help you through this difficult time. Cindy

Praying for you during this painful time.

Hi cutecousin. I guess you didn't notice this posting was from Sept. 2007. Happens to a lot of new folks. Take care.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back