Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
usa
City
city
Im not apologizing for me any more. My shoulders are slumped down and i think thats why im having trouble holding my head up. My walking is so slow that i used to get to the corner store over here in 3 minutes tops now it takes me 15 minutes! im tired of apologizing for being slow.
I refuse to now because it's not my fault im like this.
Im not sory that i don't fit into your neat little world.
Even had emts tell the er that they suspected i was on something because my thinking is slow and i have my words come out wrong!
medical people with no compasion!
i was told by my doc if i felt light headed and about to faint get to the er.
I did by ambulance.
I told the emt that i have an undiagnosed neurological condition, he proceded to ask me "oh what is this neurological condition?
I said again... im not yet diagnosed. As he was leaving me at the er he said dont wory my dad has back problems too!
Dumb he was dumb!

Then there are the faith healers praying over me at the transit station. if faith and prayer would heal my problem it would be gone way back.
I almost fell at a busy intersection because somebody was in a big hury. I was crossing at the right time. the driver blew thier horn at me startled me and i lost balance and almost fell.
Somebody told me i should get a wheel chair... nope no can do not so others will be more comfortable. Besides my doc said hold out as long as i can.
also those that think they know more than my doc.
go get a good masage that will get you straight. Um no you dip my problem is neurological or they wouldn't be sending me to neurology. Go to a chiropracter they can fix you up. Number one chiros cant fix a neuro problem.
I know why people sugest these things... its not because they care its because im unpleasant to look at all slumped over and barely able to walk.
Oh well too bad for them.
Like my mother would have said,.. if you don't like it lump it. Or go jump in a lake..

I am sorry you have to face such ugly people. I agree, I am slow I use a cane and I try to stay out of the way but sometimes it is hard and then I have had people bump into me trying to get around me. It is sad this world is in such a big hurry. I say slow down and smell the roses.

And You got it right "Oh well to bad for them". I wish you peace and sending hugs. You go at your own pace and the rest can go to the devil.

,,dont get bitter...people mean well really.....johnny

Today i was crossing at the crosswalk and the hand turned red before i could finish getting across. This man in a truck yells out do you see that red hand your not suposed to be crossing! i flipped him the bird and said do you see this hand!:p

Be careful, road rage can be dangerous.

Hi vsabel,you just look after #1 and dont worry about others.
We have all been through the same things,you learn to grow a thicker skin and its no longer a problem for you........its them who have a problem.

I know what you mean olly. Im fairly thick skinned but i think this loss of abilities is not helping. i do have my better moments most of the time. Just whatever has me is progresively getting worse. I just got to hang in there.

There is no more apology.i am fairly thick skinned but i think this loss of abilities is not helping i do have my better moments most o f this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back