Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
Tampa
So a few months ago I been experiencing symptoms of pins and needles and twitching all over my body that keeps spreading and getting worse but no clear muscle weakness I’ve had pain in my legs and feet where I experienced twitching the most but I’m not sure if I would call it cramping I have had tests run because they suspected MS but clean MRI’s ruled it out along with a CT now I’m about to take a EMG I’m just so scared I have nightmares about not being able to love my legs and no one has been able to diagnose me yet any thoughts?

The NCS/ EMG combination ( usually just booked as an emg so you are probably having both) can show different kinds of problems so you may well get an answer from it though I doubt it will be ALS. Remember your question to your doctor is always what is wrong with me not do I have x disease

I made sure to not say anything I didn’t want to lead him to it it’s just my own thinking. But thank you I do hope it isn’t it as well the only thing is if it isn’t I still need to figure out what it could be I just want to know for sure ya know.

I have now taken the NCS/EMG I will be giving the results in a week I’m unsure if this is normal during the test I was told two things “nerve conduction looks good” and also “seems like a loss in sensation” good news?

Great news! Look after yourself in the meantime and be ready to work with your doctor for whatever will be done to work on whatever is going on. (but that's not ALS)

Thank you so much for taking the time to post back to me. I will do my best and I hope the best for everyone here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back