NinaP's Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mun is heavily suffering i cant stand listenibg to her. Im that close to overcoming her wishes and take her to hospital. She doesnt even want me in the room. She wants to be byherself.

Last edited:
I am so sorry, Nina. I know how painful this is for you, too. You and your Mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I am sorry. Did the doctor prescribe any medicine? As he discussed a dignified end it seems as if he would be willing to prescribe for comfort?

No he said only if we take her in hospital and intensive care. Can i ask something? Mums finhers who were curled really tifgt abd coukd open them now suddenly are lose. What does that mean?

Her fingers loosening could be that she is weaker, but everything you have said already says that.

If she wants to be by herself, I am sure you can find a way to perch just outside the room and be available to her as soon as she wants you back with her. You can tell her that you love her, that you are there for her, and let her find her own peace, as you must try to find yours.

We had a quiet night. Her cough stopped and her oxugen is 94. Sge is very weak. Sleeping.i wrote her a letter abd she read it. I couldnt tell ger on my own what i feel for her. I cry so i wote it down she was an avid reader and writer with huge library. Im in bad place really crying all day.

Last edited:
I am glad you expressed and she read your feelings for her. That was a nice thing to do. Just try to focus on the little things you can do, that help her along this journey.

Nina, the letter is a great idea! Stay strong!

We are in the hospital. Mum has a virus. Im soooo tired. She didnt sleep all night coughing. Im sooo tired repeating the same shit all over to ever new doctor. Im so sick and tired. So sick. I came back home to have a bath. House is quiet. I feel so crushed. So beaten up. Im so beqten up. We spend 6 years inside out of hospitas with dad. Now this with mum. My left leg is so numb. My poor mum everyone looking at her as if she is an experiment.

Nina I am so sorry. Unfortunately repeating everything to every doctor is the norm. Happens everytime until they get to know her. I’m happy though they are working on treating the virus. Please use this time to get some rest, you need it badly.

Hugs

Yes, maybe the unfortunate virus is a chance for you Mom to get medication for other issues, too and for you to take a breather and sleep.

Im in hospital with her. You care for ur relative. She doesnt want others.

Nina we love you
Have a rest while she is being treated for the virus
You are such a brave fighter
Rest so that you gather some strength
Lots of love

Its such a bittersweet situatiin. Like crying and laughing. Im sitting on a chair next to her bed. She is so stubborn she wont close her eyes. And guess what? I got my period. Can u believe it? I wanted my period to come on the weekend so ill be home. And instead it came on tge hospital while im staying up all night. Where is a wall to hit my head?

Well this is getting really a lot for one woman
Instead of a wall, can you find a warm drink and a cake or sweets to go to sleep nicely ?
Do yourself some good, it will do her good too.
Lots of good vibes to you Nina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back