• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

NinaP's Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are. Dont they look wonderfull. My role models.

Attachments

• IMG_20181009_234814.jpg
    IMG_20181009_234814.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_20180926_181218.jpg
    IMG_20180926_181218.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 233
A lovely couple! Thank you for sharing Nina!

Thank you for sharing the pictures. I have thought about your family often- everlasting life and love....

Nina,

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom and all that you both went through. You were the most loving, dedicated, hard working daughter that could ever be. What a wonderful couple you had for parents. I hope you have peace, comfort, and rest. Kate

Oh Nina, I am so very sorry, yet glad that she is free of this disease. As you have some time to recover from this ordeal, I pray you have supernatural peace. There's absolutely no question in my mind that she knew and appreciated every moment that you cared for her. Thank you for sharing the photos. What a lovely family that you come from. Your mother would want more than anything for you to enjoy your life and be happy.

Your mum was beautiful, Nina. Thinking of you and your family.

Wishing you peace in the coming months.

Rob

Nina, you were a great comfort to your mum, and please know that she felt your love/commitment all of the time. My husband passed away while I was out (selfishly?) enjoying 30 min. in our pool. In 30 min., he was gone. We can't always "be there" at the exact moment of passing, but our loved ones / PALS may want to save us from that exact moment, if they can. Your mum is free of The Beast, and hopefully living free and happy on the other side without ALS.

Nina, so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Thank you for sharing your photos of her. May her memory bring you comfort.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back