10/2015
Country
IRE
State
Clare
City
Kilrush
Re: The Only working hand getting very stiff

We lost my sister, she was brave, i know its a terrible thing to say , but i think it was better for her, she went so quickly, i knew she was leaving us, i could feel it, but we held her, and it was peaceful, i wish everyone here well xx

I am very sorry for your loss. I am happy that it was peaceful and you were with her

Comfort and strength as she flies free

I'm glad that you were able to be there as I'm sure it gave her much comfort. She no longer suffers from ALS. Thanks for sharing her passing with us.

My best to you...

Jim

Very sorry that you have lost your sister, Niamh, but glad that she found her peace with you by her side.

Best,
Laurie

Sorry for your loss Niamh.

Niamh, I'm sorry your sister vanished from your life. Lots of strength and peace to you and your family.

Niamh,

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace.

I’m sorry for your loss. I’m glad that her passing was relatively quick and peaceful, and on her terms as far as no tubes, etc. She is free now. Peace and strength to you.

Thank you all. I honestly got the feeling that's she's free, for anyone with MND reading this, I think its strange that anyone I met with MND is a special person, I mean that, people with MND seem to have a strength in them, my sister had that strength, and she faced it head on, the world is a poorer place with out her in it. But truth is , she is free, and I'm happy for her, my sister was a warrior and I'm very proud she is my sister forever. Best wishes to you all.

Niamh, I am so very sorry for your loss. I do understand what you mean about people with MND having a special strength about them. I saw it every day since diagnosis in my Dave, up until the end. I am wishing you peace and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back