Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
While we were in Colorado, Matt was interviewed by a writer for the Grand Junction Sentinal. He was greatly entertained by the stories from the hunting trip as well as Matt and Darryl's friendship (some of which maybe shouldn't see print), and we learned this week that the feature will be published in this Sunday's paper. I'm hoping we can see the story online!

Just what kind of detail might he leave out, you ask? Well, Matt being Matt, he drove his chair into a stream and turned it over--for the 5th time now. His brother and Buddy had to roll him uphill to a spot where they could lift him back into it. Now Matt doesn't stand at all and we use a lift for tolieting transfers, so his pants are now all seatless. Yep, you guessed it, on every rotation the guys got flashed. It was really funny hearing them tell about it after a few drinks. We'll see just how wild the west is these days when we see the paper....

Becky
Head Sherpa

I am so excited for both you and Matt. I had my first chuckle in the past couple of days. I know who will be online Sunday looking for the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back