Newspaper Article re: AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great article. Very handsome photo!

Hey Al- very nice! I've printed it out and now I'm off to share it with Lee. Well Done! Moree feedback after I've devoured it! Cindy

Great article - Great Publicity for ALS - what a celebrity, our very own Grandpa AL!
Congratulations! You look great!

Re :Newspaper article

Hi Al, You are still looking good! What a great article ,Canada seems to have a great awareness for ALS. It's getting better here in the states. We will be walking Saturday May 19th at Seaside Heights, N.J. Right now we have 47 registered teams. Jack will have the Honors of saying a few words and cutting the ribbon to start the walk this year! My Best to all our walkers and Pals. We are all in this together. Beebe

Al- I was impressed to read how much you guys raised last year! Hope you esceed yur goal this year

Beebe-good luck on your fundraiser. WIll you have newspaper coverage also and if so will you post a link? Cindy

For Cindy

Hi Cindy, We hope to have coverage for the walk, we better!lol Jack is going to be interviewed for our local paper, so hopefully this will help with awareness. Whatever we have in coverage I will post. With help, not too good with certain computer things. Jack is in the hospital since Tuesday, he was having trouble breathing. All the tests are good Drs. believe it was anxiety. At least he's getting a Bi-Pap. Medicare won't pay unless breathing is 50% or under but the hospital is sending him home with one so they have to pay. Unbelievable isn't it? My Best to you. Fondly Beebe

Cindy

Hi again, Just wanted to mention if you go to my profile the link for Jack's web page is there. Last years walk is in there. My niece is doing a wonderful job she set it up. Lots more to go in but we'll get there. My Best to you, Beebe

Hi there

Hi, Just wanted to update you, Jack came home today. He's doing very well. The anxiety and breathing problem was from Wellbutrin. Dr. had prescribed last week for anti depressant. He was so scared and today is a different person. My Best to all, Beebe

Lookin' good Al! :-D

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back