NEWS FROM CAROL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Deboer

Distinguished member
My dear friends,

at approxiMately 7aM this Morning My dear sweet henry passed into the arMs of our dear savouir. he died in his sleep and was peaceful. i found hiM at about 8 aM, and have been a basket case ever since. the funeral hoMe just took hiM away and i just wanted you all to know about how free henry is now. i will post the details of the funeral and visitation after we Make the arrangMents later today. Much love to all, please pray for our faMily and friends at this tiMe.

stay strong

love, carol xoxo

Dear carol. lee and i send our sympathy to you and our family. we never met henry but had the feeling that we knew you both from our time spent here. if there is anything we can do please let us know by email or post. so sorry for your loss but do realize henry is in a better place and at peace.

carol

My deepest thought are with you and your faMily, tears are pouring down My face for you. henry is now at peace and as tiMe goes it will feel better knowing henry has finished his journey with "louie" (lou gehrigs). i do not know what else to say though there are Many thought that i would like to say but My feeling are over whelMed in tears. god bless, and now you have soMe peace that has arrived in your hoMe .

ontario

Big hugs from calgary!

i'm sorry to read of his passing.
henry will be with you always and nobody here will forget him.

the fact you could take the time to tell us so soon after his passing is amazing!
carol, you have a heart of gold and we'll be praying for you.

henry is smiling now and loves you very much.

Love and prayers to you and your family.
kds

Sorry to hear of your loss

Dear carol,
we are saddened by your loss. thank god for henry's peaceful passing. i will now ask henry to help me. nice to have friends in high places.
prayers for you and yours
chris

A Prayer for Carol

Just this side of heaven is a place known as rainbow bridge.
when someone passes away that has been especially close to someone here, that special person goes to rainbow bridge.
there are parks, golf courses, gardens and lakes for all of our special friends and loved ones so they can relax and hangout together.
there is plenty of food, drink and sunshine, and our friends and family are warm and comfortable.

carol,

henry, who has been ill, will be restored to health and vigor. he will be whole and strong again, Just as you remember him in your

dreams of days and times gone by. henry is happy and content, except for one small thing; he'll miss you... someone who is very

special to him, who had to be left behind.

the day will come when henry will suddenly stop and look into the distance.
his eyes will be intent.
suddenly, he begins to run, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

you have been spotted, and when you and henry meet again, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.

the happy hugs and kisses...
you look once more into the happy eyes of your henry, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

then you cross rainbow bridge together....

so, the next time you see a beautiful rainbow...
take comfort in knowing, henry is happy and healthy.
he loves you and is waiting for you at the base of that rainbow bridge.

Our thOughts are with yOu and yOur family carol, stay as strong as we know yOu are, and please keep in tOuch.
les and holly

Carol - so glad you were able to update us as you did. we know things will be hectic and emotional for you. as someone else mentioned, please let us know if we can do anything for you. Carol, i check my email religiously...so send away if you need.

mike - that was such a beautiful picture you described......

i'm saying my prayers for you now, Carol. we are blessed to know you and henry through you. melissa

Carol and family. my love and thoughts are with all of you know. as al said, we feel as if we know you. i started to cry when i read the posting.
we are all here for you. sorry if this is brief, about the best i can get out at the moment.
theresa

Dear carol

so sorry to hear of henry's passing,you know he has gone to a better place with god.

our prayers go out to your children and family in this time of mourning.

may you rest assured god will be with you as you grieve for henry.

Dear carol

so sorry to hear of henry's passing,you know he has gone to a better place with god.

our prayers go out to your children and family in this time of mourning.

may you rest assured god will be with you as you grieve for henry.

Hello carol,

very sorry for your loss. from reading your posts, you made his days as comfortable as possible and were amazingly supportive of him and his illlness.

thinking of you and your family.

take care
lymiecanuck

Carol, we offer you our deepest sympathy in the loss of your dear husband henry. he will always be with you in all those lovely memories that you have shared together.
our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
may god be with you and keep you strong.
all our love elaine and maurice

Carol
my thoughts are with you and your family
love to you
jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back