NEWS FROM CAROL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent an email to her and it didn't come back but i get a few that people say they never got and i never got notification. think my server just loses some stuff in cyber space sometimes.

Al,
what are you doing up so late? i know your 2 hours ahead of me and its late here. i cant sleep and i'm sending out all my easter cards. besides that i ususally sleep all day because i'm so bored. i just sent another card to carol and it looks like its not coming back so cyberspace didnt eat this one up.
kim
oh and happy easter

Since the diagnosis of als i can usually only go to bed when i'm totally tired out. unless i'm sitting here or by the tv and nodding off there is no point in going to bed. my mind starts going a mile a minute and i don't get to sleep so i might as well be up doing something. i did a couple of postings and checked out the cdnpals site and then went to bed. i thought i was tired but i still tossed for about 45 minutes. i got up about 1030. that's kind of my usual routine. and a happy easter to you and everyone here.

Dear al,
since i am going to be staying with tim soon through the nights i was wondering if you dont mind me asking becasue i am in the learning process. do you have problems sleeping because you are in pain or is it just the thoughts running through your head that keep you awake. i know you have talked about medications you have taken. do these not help with some of these anxietys. tim doesnt seem to have any problems with sleep but will this become a problem. he also says he doesnt have any pain and i think he is further advanced in his symptoms then you are. he was diagnosed in 2003 but his symptoms started at least a year and 1/2 before. i also check out the cnd als forum too its a bit different then this one but then its just get its feet off the ground. mike as done a very nice job with it especially all his graphics. thanks for any info you can provide.
kim
als about loving someone

Hi kim. for tHe most part it is just tHe mind going in circles tHat keeps me awake. i take 1 or 2 mg of ativan wHicH is an anti anxiety drug to calm me down. sometimes it works well and otHer nigHts it doesn't. i just don't feel sleepy sometimes until 3 or 4 am. i don't really get any pain unless i do sometHing to over extend muscles like walking too far or lifting sometHing tHat is too Heavy. tHen i get pain. i was prescribed sleeping pills at one time but tHen wHen my breatHing got bad tHey told me not to take tHem because tHey decrease your respirations wHicH were already too low. so i Have tHe bipap now wHicH Helps my breatHing and removes some of tHe anxiety. i Have actually been going to bed earlier since starting to use it. once again as tHey say we are all different. wHat works for one may not work for tHe otHer. Hope tHis Helps.

Hi tHere carol,
i sent an email on monday nigHt and i was wondering if you got it or not? i saved it just in case. if you arent receiving tHem i Have a feeling you still Have a little bugger somewHere trying to screw tHings up. i Hope eacH day is getting a little ligHter and we will talk soon.
love ya
kim
als about loving someone
tHese fonts are still all wacko i went back to correct everytHing because i figured i Had lost my typing skills and i got tHis. at least we all still talk englisH well kind of?

Carol - did i already post to say that i sent a private message with my email? i did, if you don't get it, i'll email direct. melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back