Reason
PALS
Country
CA
State
New Brunswick
City
Fredericton
Just a note to all the friends that "Granny" has made on here to let you know that heaven has a new angel today. Granny passed away peacefully in her sleep early yesterday after a brief stay in palliative care. My dad was sleeping beside her.

Our family is together this weekend to celebrate her life. She spoke often of the wonderful relationships she shared with many of you here, so we wanted to make sure you have the same opportunity.

On behalf of my family, please accept our thanks for being a part of her life. She was a very special woman who loved her family and friends dearly. She was a woman of great faith, and God's grace shone through her to many. She is celebrating in God's presence as we celebrate here on Earth.

You can read a post I wrote about my mom at http://edutrails.edublogs.org/2007/02/09/ode-to-mom/

Messages for family can be sent to [email protected]

Thank you for the update on your Mom, Jeff. I left a message for you and your family at the link you provided. We will miss your Mom on this forum. Out thoughts are with you as you grieve the loss of this wonderful woman. Cindy

I am so sorry to hear about Granny. She always had such great advice and input to share with others. Her faith was always very clear to everyone, and I know that she is looking down on your family from a much better place now.
Dana

It is so sad that we have lost so many friends in the last 6 weeks. I can not remember a time period over the last few years that we have lost so many friends in such a short period of time. Maybe God needs more angels. I don't know. It just fills my heart with a profound feeling of sadness. I guess as we get more members we will lose more people as time goes on but this has been a hard few weeks with losing a couple of personal friends and some long time members here. My condolences to everyone who has lost a loved one recently.
AL.

My husband and I are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Hope and Sandy.

You and your mom are in my prayers, Jeff. Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back