Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
US
State
MI
City
Washington
I am totally new to all of this. Just making sure this is how I get on and this is the way to start before I tell my story.

Hi cheryl! Welcome! Sorry you had to be part of this forum. God bless! Type what you wish, we are here to be of some help, if possible! Feel free, dear.

Irma

Welcome to the forum, Cheryllynn. Sorry about your diagnosis, which I see is very recent. How are you coping?

Liz

You are doing fine, Cheryllynn. Glad you decided to join us. Ask anything that is on your mind, and don't forget the search feature at the top of this screen. I think we have covered just about every topic at one time or another.

thank you so much..can't type much right now..fingers aren't working too well tonight. will later

cheryl, you are doing alright dear. We can understand, it takes time, and a lot of patience from the recieving end! God bless you dear!

Irma

Hi Cheryl- When you post one reply everybody will see it, so it really goes to anyone who clicks on the thread. Just thought I'd tell you that to make your life a little easier

Also, in a very short while you will get full membership privileges, meaning you will be able to carry on one-to-one private conversations with another member. That feature is called the PM (Private messaging) system.

Great!

typing wears me down so much! i just don't understand why? is it just the strength of my fingers or is it the mental aspect of it as well? Your letting me know is very appreciated because I just didn't understand too much about this. Didn't feel like reading about it too much. I still have my story to tell (and also I questioned a long time ago when I was put on Neurontin for neuropothy of my feet, how powerful of a drug it was and then I just read something about it on this site? Conversation for another day. I am also very concerned about cold symptoms that come and go from hour to hour and a terrible cough I've had for a long time that keeps me up at nights. So for starters this is it. One more thing, I just don't know but things seem to be happening so fast to me. gosh, I thought it would or could take years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back