NewEngland members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should just drive up Nikki? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe Jordan will come along for the ride!

Reviving this discussion. I am thinking a weekend day in October? We don’t want to leave it much later due to weather issues.

I can do Boston easily but think a little more north might be better for others. Somewhere on the north end of 128? Please share thoughts. At the moment I think everyone else is north of Boston but I know we have members from metrowest and Rhode Island. All PALS, CALS and former CALS are welcome. Maybe someone wants to combine with a leaf peeping trip and come from further away!

Proposing October 5 or 6 or 19 or 20. The intervening weekend in the holiday one

Proposing October 5 or 6 or 19 or 20. The intervening weekend in the holiday one
I would cast my vote for 19-20 if I am able to attend. My daughter would either fly/drive with me.

They all work for me. I'm trying to think of a good spot.

I have a mild preference for Saturday. October 19? Let’s take the details to a private conversation. Email is easier for me if no one minds. If you are thinking of participating send me your email privately and I will start a group email. If anyone minds we can do a group message through the forum

10/19 works for me too, maybe we can choose kid friendly area, i will probably have my family with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back