Distinguished member
Country
US
State
TN
City
Knoxville
Holly000hStockings2008.gif

Hello everyone, sorry I have not been on for ever soooo long. But I have been sick.

Several years ago (15 yrs I'm guessing), I had an ulcerated polyp removed from my esophagus, the drs at first thought that it was cancer, but thank God it was not.

Well for the last 3 months, I am again having problems with my throat again. I have another lump in my throat, But this time I cannot swallow my food, food is getting stuck down in my throat, everything I eat gets stuck. I can't hardly talk, because of the hoarseness, and in alot of pain that goes all the way down into my chest from all of this. This all has gradually gotten worse. So I have been busy calling drs. trying to get seen. Well I finally got an appointment this coming monday. So everyone please say a prayer that this turns out ok.
The first time, when I had the polyp, I only felt a lump in my throat, I never had all of this going on.

So now, me and hubby both are falling apart at the seams. lol. I have to get a laugh in somewhere. lol :lol:. Now I know what hubby, and alot of you are going through, by not being able to eat. It is horrible.

Well enough about me, since I was last here, I have gotten all of Andy's test records, reports, ect. all in my hands. So we are all set. ;)

He is doing about the same. But I do have some great news in all of this. We have Andy's dr appointment to Nashville, moved up from May 7th. 2009 to January 29th. 2009.

Take care all, Love you bunches!

Hugs Lori

szZOOcandycaneMryCmas.gif

Lori,

thanks for the update and I hope that you are feeling better soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back