Diagnosis
06/2009
Country
Uni
State
Colorado
City
colorado springs
Hi everyone, my beautiful and sweet father recently passed away from ALS. About a month beforehand we got him a Tobii Communicator 4 with eye gaze technology, It is in brand new condition. It was $18,000 and I am forced to sell it so I can afford Christmas for my kids, as all of our funds went into my father before his death. I am hoping to get $6,500 for it, but make me an offer.

It is in brand new, absolutely flawless condition, and comes with all software, warranties, original packaging and paperwork, box, and accessories including a table stand, a wheeled floor stand, a carrying case and shoulder strap for when you are away from home. This thing is very cool and made the difference between my father dying at home with family and having to put him in assisted living. It changed his, and all of our lives! He once again could indicate what he needed, as well as participate in family conversation. It can be controlled with it's touch screen or just with your eyes.

if you are interested, please text me at 719-359-0190 or email me at [email protected]. My name is Victoria

Hi everyone I just realized i forgot to say this is the I-15 model! Thanks everyone, and feel free to contact me for pictures or questions!

Hi everyone, the Tobbi has sold TO SOMEONE WHOM I HOPE IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR. THANK ALL OF YOU SO MUCH WHO INQUIRED AFTER IT! GOD BLESS AND CHINS UP!

This specific point is very awesome as well as created the particular variation between my dad succumbing at home with household as well as having to place him within assisted located.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back