Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaphoon,

I feel much weaker in the sense that things seem heavier or are more difficult to lift than in the past (small as coffee cups, as big as 40 lbs bags of soil, swinging doors, laptop bag). My neuro and GP both validate my perception and describe it as a "subtle" weakness (on left side only) in leg and arm. If I remember correctly, ...I believe neuro gave a number...a 4 out of 5? The left-sidedness was what prompted GP to suspect PD. I will feel much better about the BFS and lowB12 diagnosed when my new neuro comes to the same conclusion. He is supposed to be wonderful and we have a mutual friend.

Lydia

Lydia,

Thanks for the response! I will be asking my neuro about BFS. I know they've had to already check my blood for B-12. I'm still shooting for a pinched nerve coupled with BFS for my final diagnosed. Funny, though, neither of the 2 neuros I've had have even mentioned BFS but that doesn't mean they haven't thought or are still thinking of it as a possibility.

At any rate, I'll be very interested to hear how the neuro finally diagnosis you. Please keep me posted.

Zaphoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back