Texas
City
Austin

Attachments

• New Tat.JPG
    New Tat.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 666
OUCH

It does kind of make it stand out being all red and all, but it made me shudder thinking a tat there would make me sweat and more! :)

Will you do us another pic once it has all settled in? Love the saying xx

Nice clean lettering Marty...BUT I wonder what it will age like. Oh well neither of us have that to worry about...livin on borrowed time I guess.
I used to do a ton of script lettering, and sometimes it bleeds together years down the road.

Nice clean lettering Marty...BUT I wonder what it will age like. Oh well neither of us have that to worry about...livin on borrowed time I guess.
I used to do a ton of script lettering, and sometimes it bleeds together years down the road.

Thanks. Yep, don't have to worry about years down the road! That was my Dad's old saying.
Trying to abide by it. My sister and nephews and a niece all got the same one together.

Marty
You are a legend! I just love it!
Such an inspirational saying.
God bless, Janelle x

Yo Marty, nice ink! I am covered with art, love getting new work. My latest is of my old black lab in about the same place as yours over the heart. I always was told "chally" don't sweat the small stuff AND it's all small stuff". Thanks for reminding me. Later chally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back