Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, love it sm bs!

thanks for adding this. altough im afraid or what is happening to me i tryvnot to worry anymore. my doctor told me to look at this way. dont worry for now. if its als there is nothig to do about it. so why worry. this scared me a little more but ohwel. everyday i get up. and live my life at some moments durg the day i think about it cause of some symptoms but im workig with the doctor. blood tests. she also told me curling toes can happen from diabetes. also atrophy and twitching andcstrength loss. also that my age wasnt very likely it to be. shes making a new appointment forcthe neuro.

Your doctor is spot on right.

If it were to be ALS (which it isn't), you can't do a thing, there is no treatment or cure and you face a terminal disease. Knowing or catching it starting early only gives you longer in misery.

Since it is going to turn out to be one of a hundred other things, worrying now is only wasting your time and the terminal people here should not be drawn into this.

Best of luck with it all. Staying away from here is your smartest move now.

bliod test got back. somethig called urine zuur is higher also CK levels higher

Don't know what that means. Ask a doctor not us. Go put up some Christmas lights now and spread cheer for all to hear! Frosty The Snowman..................

well i tried not to react on this forum after other tests. regular doctor and neurologist.all tests are scheduld after my birthday and i requested this.

what i have been experiencing since is that i have fasculations that are stronger.specially on the left side. i have not clinical weakness. my left side of my 'ass' is shorter says my girlfriend i also have small cramps in that muscle. chewing is harderm how i describe it is as when i chew on something i che chew chew and then its starts to slow down but i feel fatigue. im not going to lie about this. but the weakness that once started as minimal weakness in my shoulders is now present as i lay down on the couch while typing this. can still hold everything up. is getting worse. cant hold bags up anymore from grocery store for long times when i get home feels like i lifted much weight. i used to walk from the store to home. i notice my biceps are strong but shoulders are getting weaker. this weaknes started as im combing my hair and now is worse. in addition my legs are starting to feel weaker. strongest weakness occurs on left side. upper lip has athropeid. i bit my upper lip and i dont feel tje muscle. when i drink something it is so soft. just as my left shoulder and tricep. girlfriend also notices it talk wit a southern accent. she says. if this is nothing i hope scared visitors read this. if it is. i also do.

only person in my life knows about this. for me this is a log book. this story is much longer and i cant describe it good because english is not my native language.

No offence but if you want a log book you should just blog here or write in a word document. This is a forum where you are posting out to people publicly.

Please, you have put off your doctor appointment yet you write to us? Do as you said back on Nov 26 and don't post here anymore ... unless your doctor gives you a diagnosis. I'm sorry we can't offer you support, I know you are scared.

But we are facing the holiday season now with beloved people who are actually battling this disease in reality, or facing our first holiday season having lost our loved ones and so many friends during this year.

No reply needed please.

the log book is pure for my self. you have not offended me. but i found out a father of a friend of mine had als. he never told anyone and i thaught this mister. may he rest in peace. died of old age. after i started raising funds for als and got into a discussiom with somebody on facebook if people should wether donate funds to people with als after the ice bucket challenge or to not waste water on the ice bucket challenge because people werw dying of thirst everyday.this friend revealled to me that his father died of als. i also have christmas but this year i cant celebrate it like i used cause im just not able to. being reminded of this overal weakness. i try to ignore this. but now ot is inevitable. petting my dog feels like i been in the gym i have a pomerian of 1.2 kilos. waking up what one day started of only one stiff left fpot. and nowmy calves left hand right fingers neck are getting stiff.

if you have read this. i respect it. if you dont want to

Basho, there are two sections to this site: these threads where people with ALS have conversations to support each other and the Blogs, where people record their thoughts as you have described. These threads are closed after a set period of time (90 days I think), and then you won't be able to post further. The thread then drops further in the list and noone will see it.

If you put your log in the blog section, as other people do, it will remain there and you can add as long as you like. People who want to read it will do so there. It is inappropriate for you to fill the thread section with a log.

Perhaps you don't realize that you are being cruel to people who are struggleing with this awful disease. Some of the people here require great effort to sort through the threads and read posts from other people who are supporting them. Your thread is just one more that they have to sort through to get to the posts by people who DO have ALS.

If you insist on remaining on this site, please move your future comments to a blog, where they belong. That way you have your log, people who want to read it can, and we will not continue to ask you to leave and find a more appropriate support group.

iam not asking you to reply on this thread. i am solo describing my symptoms in a do i have als subforum. like many others certainly i dont want to hear. you have als. but i am feeling weaker every week and i am worried and scared. sorry for my feelings do ou think i want to be on a forum like this on my age. but the only place i can release my thaughts and symptons is here. i try to not think of this. but if im losing weight i feel atrophy and stifness and weakness if my doctor looked different at me after the results of the blood test . where in your opiniom hould i post my thaughts. do you think i want to be here.a forum no matter the 'matter' is suppoesed to raise a discussion

sorry honey, the purpose and use of this forum is: Do I have ALS? that's a question that you ask. We do our best to answer, and if we say no in our opinion it does not sound like ALS, then you need to move to somewhere else.

bl ogg er dot com give you free blogs, you can journal there.

this is a public forum, for discussion not blogging.

You should move on to somewhere else now and we wish you all the best in finding answers to your issues.

over and out from me on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back