New rant... new subject

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all make good points. I still find it amazing that this country actually fell for the cult leaders's pitch in 2016. Everything about him is so counter to the values our country has stood for. But I differ with you guys in that I am optimistic about this election. I know people are skeptical because of 2016, but I think the science of polling has improved and they've adjusted for mistakes that were made last time. Actually the polling wasn't too far off last time. The average of all the polls coming into the homestretch last time was about a 3.5% lead for Clinton, and the final tally was a 2.1% margin for Clinton. Of course Trump managed to pull an inside straight on the Electoral College and that's what matters, but I think the signs are much stronger for Biden than they were for Clinton at this point.

I hope you're right, Eric. I don't think the young people will sit this one out. My grand nieces and nephews were Bernie supporters in 2016 and many of their friends stayed home. I think they learned their lesson.....I hope so.

I have quite a few Canadian friends and relatives. It's just so embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back