Diagnosis
07/2006
Country
US
State
Virginia
City
Bassett
I have uploaded a bunch of new photos in the "Albums" section of my profile. If you would like to see them click on "Gordon's Album" and enjoy.

P.S.:
If you let your cursor linger on each picture, you will see the caption explaining the picture.

Will upload some more later,
Gordon

Hi Gordon,
I enjoyed very much looking through your album. You have a very nice house--love the front porch and that it looks so country comfy. I've always wanted a house like yours. It looks like you work hard at doing exercises for your arms and lungs--good on you. And of course I loved your puddy cat, and the Angel Trumpet as I am an avid gardener. How are you feeling these days?
Laurel

Great photos, Gordon. Thanks for sharing. Cindy

Gordon, great pics! Is this in Va? Beautiful country, been there, as a matter of fact my brother in law hails from Logan, W.Va. May God bless you, and your beautiful family! Anymore pics? LOL

More new pictures

I have just posted twenty more pictures in my Gordon's folder if anyone would like to see them. We have tons of photos and I have a lot of them on CD's. When I started posting them I got addicted to it. I hope it doesn't offend anyone to post pictures of another better life.

Laurel;
I'm feeling good under the circumstances. Thanks for asking. Before ALS I used to say that I had good days and better days. Now, post ALS, I have bad days and worse days.

Icanmanz:
Yes, all the photos were taken in Virginia. We live in Bassett, VA. Bassett is right next Martinsville, VA. If you are a Nascar fan you know about the "Paper Clip" Martinsville Speedway where the chase guys wlll be in a couple of weeks. We live 12 miles from the racetrack straight north up Rte. 220.

Mitzi's brother lives in Waco, TX. Is that anywhere close to you?
Gordon

Hi Gordon! Yeah, I'm kinda close to Waco, about 140 miles, maybe less. Keep those beautiful pics a-coming. I am having a real bad day today Gordon. At 6:15 this morning I lost one of my chihuahuas. Have 2 left. The one that died, would have been 10 yrs in 6 days, was my best friend. She died in the same room my son did. Very heartbreaking. I started digging her grave at 6:30 am, am finished, thanks be to God. My baby has an awesome grave. Yeah Gordon, I know about Nascar. Who is your favorite driver? Take care friend, and may God bless you. Am on my way to the Garden Center to buy flowers for my baby (to plant on her grave) Thanks for replying friend. Love your pictures! I love the country!

Irma

Sorry about the loss of your little friend Irma. I know how attached we can become to pets.

AL.

Thank you Al. Yes it hurts "deeply." My Charo she was my pooch, my best friend, my everything. Missing her already. Again thanks, and God bless.

Irma

Pictures part 2

I have just posted twenty more pictures in my Gordon's folder if anyone would like to see them. We have tons of photos and I have a lot of them on CD's. When I started posting them I got addicted to it. I hope it doesn't offend anyone to post pictures of another better life.

Laurel;
I'm feeling good under the circumstances. Thanks for asking. Before ALS I used to say that I had good days and better days. Now, post ALS, I have bad days and worse days.

Icanmanz:
Yes, all the photos were taken in Virginia. We live in Bassett, VA. Bassett is right next Martinsville, VA. If you are a Nascar fan you know about the "Paper Clip" Martinsville Speedway where the chase guys wlll be in a couple of weeks. We live 12 miles from the racetrack straight north up Rte. 220.

Mitzi's brother lives in Waco, TX. Is that anywhere close to you?
Gordon
I enjoyed the second batch of pictures too. You're a good photographer. There must be a story behind the busts in the field? I'm looking forward to seeing more photos. It's a rainy day on the West Coast of Canada so it is nice to look through your photos.
Laurel

Hey Irma-when we lost Sam some kind person told me not to let anybody minimize this loss. Anybody who has a pet will understand. Hugs, Cindy

Hi Cindy! Thanks a million for your kind words, and God bless! I miss my baby terribly, but the only thing that makes me feel good is that I promised her an awesome burial, and she got it! Her grave is topped with beautiful flowers (real flowers), a beautiful angel, and a cross, sorrounded by red bricks all the way around. My honey deserved it! I am at peace, because we always got along really good! Once again Cindy, thanks for your kind words, and God bless us all!

Irma

Irma:

Sorry for the loss of your baby. We have cats as you can tell from my photos. They are just like our kids. Mitzi gets attached to the pets and it almost breaks her heart when one passes.
Gordon

Thanks Gordon. God bless you and Mitzi.

Irma

hi

loved your photos.
i must say you looked very handsome in your hank williams gear:wink::wink:
the dog in the pushchair looks kind of cute as well:lol:
thankyou for showing them.

Last edited:
irma

sorry to hear about your dog,i hope it did not suffer too much.
as everyone else has said,they are apart of our family and like children so it is understandable to grieve.
olly(oliver) in my photo was my baby,it will be a year at the end of the month.
i think about him everyday and it still hurts.
i know how you are feeling.
(((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back