Diagnosis
07/2006
Country
US
State
Virginia
City
Bassett
I have posted some new photos in my album if anyone would like to look.

There are some of the National D Day Memorial in Bedford, VA. These were taken just after it was opened in 00', there is much more now. If you are ever in our part of the country, it is well worth the time to visit. The reason it was located in Bedford is they lost more soldiers per capita than any other area in the U.S. There were 28 soldiers from Bedford that hit the beach at Normanday on June 6, 1944, and 19 of them lost their lives on the initial attack.

I also posted some photos of my excercises and equipment.
Gordon

More great photos! Love "What me worry?" :)

The exercises you show are very helpful. I'll have to get a program going, too.

Thanks for sharing!

Gordon once again you have put up some very nice photos. I really liked the Normandy beach one, and also the one with the two reasons why you can't use your bed during the day. You have quite the exercise routine going. It must be pretty time consuming, but it seems you are a stick to it kind of guy. Thanks for the photo sharing. Hope to see more.
Laurel

Hello to everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! I just figured out how to put some pictures on here of our boys! I'm so excited- the boys and my hubby are cleaning the house, and I'm being perfectly lazy looking at pictures on here!

Enjoy the pics!
Keep the faith,
brenda

Good looking boys Brenda. Your oldest looks like he could be a football player in the future, and the youngest looks very focused on his game. It is wonderful when people share their family photos.
Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back