Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Tennessee
City
Chattanooga
Hi Megan. All my life I’ve been pretty healthy and pretty happy but the last two months have have some health issues but I don’t have any answers to. As a new I’m Fearing the worst. My symptoms or arm weakness that sort of comes and goes so I’m sure that’s from anxiety, my right leg just feels weird I’ve been having twitches all over but mainly in my right leg/ankle. My doctor also told me that the last time I was in there I had overactive reflexes. So I’ve had this fear for a few weeks now and then when I went back to the doctor and he told me about my overactive reflexes it just added to the fear That was already there. And it has my emotions through the roof.

Twitching, absent of CLINICAL WEAKNESS is meaningless. Only your Dr can diagnose clinical weakness, self testing is also meaningless. I don't feel weird, tired, weak, in pain or fatigue. I just have muscles that no longer work. Hyperreflexia can also be caused by anxiety or just be within the normal range of reflexes. Being a new mom, you have experienced major trauma to the lower half of your body, not to mention the hell hormones are playing out. I don't see ALS in your post. Now go have fun with the new addition to your family.
Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back