Diagnosis
04/2005
Country
ca
State
ont.
City
severnbridge.
Hi i am a new member its good to talk to other people that understand To day i get my wheel chair i should be happy but its a new milestone in my life I fall a lot sunday i fell and broke my tailbone they say there isnt much you can do for a broken tailbone but pain pills so i have more pain pills boy i could sell them some I got the chair now to get it in the house then get it back out then into the van boy all these lifs and ramps were up in a back split the rap will be at least 300feet the neighbors are having a good laugh about that there sending the kids with skate boards over i was told not to put lights out there or there will be airaplanes.but eough about ramps well get it sorte out .I dont know how much were to tell about each other i was diagnosed wit m.s. am old then most that why i guess it tock longer to d.x marryed over 40 some odd yr to children an angle of a husband were retired then hubby went back part time live in the country or should say tourist county just out side Orillia Ont.little place called severn bridge very beautiful place right now the colors are beautiful next there will be snow it s also a snow belt area .I have a lot of weakness that i just sit some time a lot of pain fatigue muscle spasams that lift me out of the bed the general things that go with this thing m.s.I used to golf a lot walk 18 holes aday 5 time a week i just love the game .still have friends that call and wonder what happen they dont see me out there but dont under stand about m.s either.I busy my self with sewing i make small crafts and thing anyhow like to here from people have a good day Donnab

Welcome to the Forum Donnab.

There are quite a few of us older people here. I am 62 myself. I was diagnosed with ALS on May 11, 2006. This site has helped me learn how to handle this emotionally better than anything else I have tried. I hope you learn your way around and make friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back