Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Massachusetts
City
Acushnet
It has been almost two years since I've been diagnosed with PLS. I have applied for Medicare in October 2006 but I haven't heard anything yet. I am 60 yrs. old and I am
getting progressively worse. Can anyone give me some help with getting Medicare. Thanks. Jackdon

Hi Jackdon- I am glad you decided to join us. Sorry things are not going so well right now. We discuss medicare and disability information quite often here, to the point where I have made up my mind to learn more about the system. Meanwhile, try a search on the topic on both this site and the ALS site. It may help if we know what state you are in. There are sure to be other members from your area who can offer tips! Regards, Cindy

Hi Jackdon
That is a good question as my husband and I are about to embark on that quest. I wish I had some answers for you on that subject. But anyway, welcome. You will come to love this site as there are so many kind and generous people here. I am sure there will be someone who can help.
Pat

PS; Al, when do I get off the new member list? Just wondering.

HI pat. As your postings go up your member status changes.To be honest I'm not sure what numbers it changes at. The software does it automatically.
Al

Thanks for the info Al
I seem to be doing more private messaging these days than posting. Although soon I want to start a thread about the SOD1 gene and see what happens.
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back