Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cindy- nice to meet another Cindy! I think that makes 3 of us around here now. I am sorry to hear about your DX. July is still kind of soon to get your mind around all this. Most folks say it is scary as all you-know-what and that the news hits like a ton of bricks.

I hope you will find support here for some of your questions. One tip we like to give newcomers is to use the search feature at the top of this screen. Almost every topic has been discussed one time or another, and once specific questions come to mind feel free to ask away and folks will jump in.

Oh, I almost forgot. I think it was Beth who advised you to registger with your local MD chapter. That is one of the first steps other PALS often recommend.

Write back whenever you want. Somebody is always awake to respond. Regards, Cindy

Thanks all

I thank you all who responded to me. I will take your suggestions and I've already sent an email to the social worker about my frustrations. Writing down all of my fears and worries and actually asking for help though . . . I'm a psychologist, you would think I would know these things by now.:roll: Writing and asking helped more than anything I've done so far. So again, I thank you very much. I will be back - often now, I think.:D

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back