Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
TR
State
ES
City
Çifteler
First of all, greetings to you all. May the God be with you. I am amazed by your useful forum. I wanted to consult a few question marks in my mind with experienced people like you.
About 1 month ago, my right kneecap started to twitch. This twitch then passed into the right inner elbow. Now, my whole body is twitching, some of them are not feeling. I see some of them for almost minutes. tremors became common in my body. I have tinnitus. My two most common legs now are twitching non-stop. The most stuck in my mind is that my right kneecap throws itself forward while walking, that is, it throws itself forward as if I'm falling into the gap, and it disrupts my balance. there are involuntary movements in my body. my hand arm and leg make movements by itself. My blood results and physical exam are normal. I have to wait on Monday for detailed inspection, do you think I should be worried?

What is the detailed inspection? Another exam or perhaps an emg?

forget about the twitching. Twitching is common and virtually always benign without other symptoms. I am unclear about exactly what is happening with your knee and other movements. If it was due to spasticity it should have been detected during your physical exam. You might google chorea to see if it fits and if you should ask about it but it isn’t an ALS symptom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back