New? Introduce Yourself - Say Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Please take a moment to say hello

Hi Leroy. Jump in whenever you feel comfortable.
Al.

Hi Folks,

Thanks to David and Al and any other behind-the-scenes people who have set up what appears to be a very good site. Well done.

Hello all, just found this forum today and it has a nice feel to it. I'm not Canadian, not even American but I hope you will let me stay:) I live in Australia, not too many ALS sufferers down this way (not too many people) and no forums that I have found.
I have just begun this journey we are all taking, first symptoms in October 2005, and already struggling to keep mobile. I look forward to getting to know you all better over time.

Hi Elle Welcome. We do have a few people registered from Australia. You should feel at home here . They don't post a lot but they are still here.

I too am a new member.......not too sure what I am doing yet but I am practicing.

I am stumped on how you start a "new thread".......any help would be appreciated.

Hello Jacquelyn. Just go back one page and at the top is a green heading. Click on it and type in the new subject and post or submit and you're done. Hope this helps and welcome.
Al.

I am a new member. Hello all. Al, thanks for site. Thank you again David & of course Al. I hope that new research can help find a cure so that no other familys have to deal with this. Please advise what I can do to help this site in any way... I too go to church, so i will pray for God to change your heart to except some outside help. Spelp1.

I am new

Hello, I am new to this site. I am trying to learn my way around. I have been so fortunate to have spoken to Al a couple of times. He makes you feel very welcome. Thank you Al, I am looking forward to meeting others.

Spud01

help

Any information on how to post a new post on this site is appreciated. I am new and totally lost on the information on how to get around on the site.

Spud 01:confused:

new members

wow look at all the new people maybe als is not as uncommon as every body likes you to think it is.

kim:-?

Hey guys if you go back to the heading page before this one there ars sticky's which are notes from the administrator on how to post and rules etc.

Hi.
It's nice to find a group that I can relate to. It's nice to find some people to make the journey with.

I'm going to take some time to get used to this site.

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to all of this and hope to learn as much as possible from all of you. I'm so happy to have found this forum.

Chris

Hello Chris

Hello Chris:

Glad you found this forum. I have just joined this month as well and am finding this forum very friendly and helpful. I am not diagnosed with ALS, but my best friend is just in the midst of a diagnosis.
It is nice to meet you.

Barb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back