Status
Not open for further replies.
Al,

I promise not to bring the Vice President along with me LOL... Is that something or what....

Hey what is the warmest time of year in Canada that is when we will visit dad does better in warmer weather...

Jen

ladave said:
Rilutek? I'm sure it will be offered, should I take it?

How do I keep a positive approach in the face of this? I know how important that is but am terrified and depressed (have history of depression).
Rilutek. You can do what you want, but I made it clear to all the doctors that I will reject all drugs and any doctor who tries to push any drug on me will be instantly rejected.

Depression. Huge helpful information about depression from both Dr. Mercola and Mike Adams (the Health Ranger). Google their websites and then search "depression".

Believe it or not our weather in Toronto is almost like New York. June ,July and Aug. are usually hottest. July 20th would be a good time to come. The Yankees are playing the Blue Jays and it is ALS night at the Skydome. We get a break on our outrageously high priced tickets too. I could email you the information if you'd care to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back