Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
We all make them. I make them more and more.

the game. I will post my typo. Next person defines the word and adds their own

I was attempting to say post hoc analysis but it came out post hoc snakysis. I think snakysis is a great word. Anyone want to define it?

Sudden irrepressible urge for a snack at odd times. Can result in social isolation on top of eating disorder

testing. I am trying to cerate a typo. I am typing this with my eyex for
pperacrtice. My eyes arre getting tired. what is cerate? eyex? pperacrtice?

Cerate. I think it is a cross between create and curate so it is what you do to take care of something you invented?

next two people can tackle eyex and pperactice. Pperactice especially looks intriguing

Eyex- newly developed and experimental implant technology created by transhumanists to bypass eye scanners used by sophisticated security systems.

Seriously folks, I was practicing with an eyegaze computer. Steep learning curve, but a great way to create typos! I’m grateful I can still use my iPad for now. 😅. The auto correction can be amusing.

pperacrtice: A tsetse fly when it emerges from the larval stage

I need to start saving my typos. There are plenty but I can’t think of any just now

I need to start saving my typos. There are plenty but I can’t think of any just now

Me too! The only one that keeps coming to mind for me is a very real word, though an entirely rude and inappropriate replacement for "apple".

Well, it’s definitely something Norwegian— the j is a dead giveaway, like in fjords.
I’ll say Norwegian- style lemonade.

“Swen and Kirsten set up a stand selling Picjed outside their house on a warm summer eve.”

(Bonus points for using the word in a sentence).

Excellent. Stzved

How about the ever-popular th ?

or teh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back