Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as you can see by the many other post PLS and ALS are hard to diagnose. I can tell you for sure I have never had many of the symptoms you are having. It doesn’t sound like ALS to me, but I'm no doctor, just a good ol boy from TN (GO VOLS). The only advice I can give you is; have your GP to refer you to a good neuro doc, and go from there. If it turns out to be one of the above, that don't mean life is over, it just becomes a little bit more interesting....as my 10 year old daughter would say "Remember Dad Slow and Steady wins the race". I don't know if she says that because of my wheelchair incidents or strength for what the future hold. Prob a little of both.

Nothing, I could not find the site that kiwisally was talking about. Not giving up though.

I can't find the site that kiwisally is referring to. So the wheelchair saga continues.

Good to be back. Had to go to the Mayo in Jacksonville to hear the same old story I've been hearing for years. It's a shame you or your insurance co has to pay for that. Here is how it played out.
Doc: Well how’s it been going?
Me: Oh about the same, speech and swallowing has gotten a little worse.
Doc: I noticed you were talking much slower, then does the usual test (check reflexes, strength etc.)
Me: Is anything new going on, research, stem cells anything new?
Doc: Not that I'm aware of.
Doc: Do you have any more questions?
Me: No, I don't guess.
Doc: See you in six months.
It was a nice little vacation, nice weather and good food.
Anything happening on your side?

There are some greats sites for powerchair information that cover tons of interesting stuff like batteries, chargers, PWCs etc...

It removed the link I posted

wheelchairdriver (dot) com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back