Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow how does it work without gaging him.. do you have a web sight I can look at it...Thanks Pete

Cricket, thank you so much...It scares the hell out of me went I can't breath, so I am going to try this idea. How long have you been dealing with this and how are you doing? Pete

Max, I totally agree with you this is our season. How long have since you were diagnosed and how is your swallowing? My voice is pretty much gone , I can still blurt out a word if I really concentrate on it, But my brain goes faster than my mouth, so I am having to learn this. Hope all is well and thank you for getting back with me....Pete

I was diagnosed in August (last month) -- the symptoms started around 2 years ago but started to get bad June 2012.

Swallowing is a problem, makes eating too hard to try, very discouraging.

Voice declining, afraid to talk around colleagues, ugly on video clips I shoot of the dogs.

Hang in there and we will just play the hand we have been dealt.

Max

don't just play the hand you are dealt, play 5 card draw and you may improve your hand. I have

Wow how does it work without gaging him.. do you have a web sight I can look at it...Thanks Pete

I'm guessing you are asking about my PALS palate that hangs low?

Unfortunately the hospital didn't give us a copy of the video, so I can't show it to anyone.

He coughs and gags a lot, and he can't lay on his back or it closes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back