Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
California
City
Pomona
It's 11pm Pacific Time at the Daily Bulletin and I've just finished another column and video.
Check it out when it goes online Sunday. I was inspired by the late Gail Walker, a professor at Alfred University who taught classes in death and dying. She died last year after a four year battle with ovarian cancer. My web site:
http://www.dailybulletin.com/leosstory
(the video file is Quicktime and is pretty big, so give it time to download.)

Keep up the good work

Leo,
I have just finished viewing your site and was moved to tears, not because what this horrible disease leads to, but for the simple fact that you have the courage to grow awareness to ALS through your own life experiences. Not many people are aware of this disease but with more people like yourself speaking out and bringing it to the public's eyes then just maybe a cure will and can be found. Thank you for having the courage my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep up the good work.

Ellisa

Your videos are great Leo. What a wonderful job you do at bringing awareness to a disease that many people do not know about. I found the vidoe about the CALS and PALS to be very touching. Many of the feelings the men and women talked about are some of the same emotions my family has felt. Very moving. Keep up the great work.
Dana

Thanks

Thanks for your kind words of support. I'll try to keep going as long as I can.

Once again a terrific video Leo. You're doing a great job. Wish there were more like you. AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back