00/0000
Country
UK
State
CL
City
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi all

I had a REALLY bad worrying night last night about atrophy in my calf, i keep thinking i am seeing the beginning of it in my right calf. I uploaded some pictures before but did not really get the right angle. In these pictures i have uploaded now if you look at the 2 where i am stood up, i think you can clearly see the outline of the right calf muscle much more than the left.

The ones where the leg is in the air, if u look where the calf meets the bone there is a dent there that just isnt on my left leg. This is freaking me out big time expecially as this is the calf (right) that is doing the most twitching and has been for 6 weeks now.

Can anyone else see this or is it really all in my head?

Thanks everyone

Chris

You have way too much time on your hands. I couldn't notice any abnormal difference.

AL.

After all of the PM's we have exchanged, you still insist on having muscle atrophy (which I'm not seeing by the way) attributed to ALS. Please read my last PM to you. Actually, read them all again and RELAX! I'm begging you.

For those who might think they have muscle atrophy due to ALS:

Muscle weakness PRECEDES muscle atrophy. Therefore, if you don't have any weakness, you do not have muscle atrophy. It's as simple as that.

Furthermore, if the only symptom one has is muscle twitching, that means nothing in the absence of weakness and atrophy . . . and even if one has twitching in the presence of weakness and atrophy . . . it still doesn't mean you ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back