New and so much pain. Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thks everyone for your help, I buy CBD today. I think in Switzerland we have good quality CBD (raw,organic,...).

And the funny things... I took 200mg of CBD instead of the 40mg I was supose to take, I made a mistake with the dosage... But I m ok juste a little bit sleepy.

In Switzerland medical cannabis (THC) is not avalaible. :(

Again a huge thanks for your help.

Is it some other swiss people on the forum?

I'm so glad you tried it. I think it will help in many ways, especially after you've been taking it for a few weeks.

Hi everybody,

First I want to say pain is better for now, still have pain but less. It seems magnesium,cbd, valium and tradozone+ heat blancket+ soda water help.

I have a question about magnesium: wich is the best? Oxyde, citrate,...?

And my second question is: how I have to do to post subject like now when I want to ask a question or tell somethings?

Thank you so much for your answer. I juste post a photo of the lake where we went with my brother and enjoy a good time
20200712_115358.jpg

That picture is lovely.
I’m glad your pain is less. I like Magnesium Oxide. Citrate is mostly used for constipation.

You may ask questions any time. Just open a thread in the general forum or PALS section. It’s good also to play around with search to see if your question has been asked before.

Camille, there are several forms of magnesium (in ALS, Mg chloride, lactate and malate may be worth trying) and people respond differently. So it can be good to experiment as long as you keep the dosage reasonable.

The search link is at top right, with the magnifying glass.

I rotate my magnesium because I take a pretty high dose. It helps keep me regular, helps my heart, and helps with cramps. Lately, I've been taking oxide, glycinate, and taurate.

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! A scenery like that has my name written all over it!! Enjoy the visit with your brother and the beautiful view!

I’m so sorry you are here - but welcome. (I am giving you a social distancing hug! And also just a long distance hug because We are far away! That is what’s great about this site - we may be ocean(s) away- but yet this site makes us feel like we could be in the same neighborhood.)

you are much too young. But you are welcomed with open arms and compassion!

-

I have used CBD oil for about a year now and it has been great for leg pain and sleeping. No adverse effects.
Al

I m also using CBD now, on the advice of wonderful people here. For pain it's working great. I have less cramps and pain. For anxiety maybe it's help a little but I m full of anxiety (was already an anxious girl before but never take any med but was rapidly anxious).

I try to enjoy little moment, we rent an flat in the montains with my mom. I cannot hiking anymore but my eyes can enjoy this beautifull Queens.

Just want to share with you this beauties "The Swiss Alps" (not the best picture because it's from the balcony)
20200806_172109.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back