Not open for further replies.

Iamwendismith

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
I want to thank everyone in advance for your insight and help. I’m a 37 year old female with muscle twitching in both arms that I originally noticed a week ago in my dominant arm. In the past week alone I’ve woken up three times with my dominant arm asleep. Pins and needles in both hands. I’ve read the post regarding symptoms before posting. But would really like to know if anyone had early onset numbness or tingling like mine perhaps due to nerves dying or aggressive form of ALS? I’m terrified and not sleeping which is making it extremely hard to care for my two small kids. I have a primary doctor appointment next week. Thank you for your help

We stand by our "Read Before Posting" and the content carefully laid out therein. Please visit with your doctor if you have further questions about your sensory related symptoms.

Being terrified and not sleeping is probably making everything seem so much worse.
This isn't ALS, as shiftkicker says - we made the Read before posting message, we put a lot of time and care into it, and it is our offical stance, we won't debate the points in there.
All the best, don't ask your doctor if you have ALS, tell them your symptoms and let them do their job.

Thank you for your time to respond. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back