Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Orlando too Georgia--the conway area! where did you live? I still live about30 mins. from Disney--in fact my daughter worked there for about a year as a character (not allowed to divulge any more than that) :)

I am sorry your family is starting the ALS journey Ric, but your trip will be the most wonderful memory maker for all of you. have fun and put ALS out of your minds for a little while!

One suggestion, don't wing it. First timers need to have a plan. Go on Disney.com. they have maps and other helpful hints to get the most out of your time.
Feel free to pm me.

Got back last night. HUGE success! Did Magic Kingdom, and Sea World, and spent two days hanging around the condo pools. Our daughter had a blast, and didn't seem the least put off by seeing Patty on the electric scooter. A few missteps along the way, (funny now, scarry at the time), She shouldn't have tried Space Mountain, pretty tough for her to get in and out of the car, so we held up the line a little, so what?:smile: Kind of funny watching the the kid running the ride jump for the panic button. The air travel went without incedent. Patty seemed to keep her strength the whole trip. (thanks in large part to the scooters). So glad we went.

Glad you had fun. Disney is great about helping people in and out of rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back