Diagnosis
12/2007
Country
US
State
MICHIGAN
City
MUSKEGON
thank you for all your hard work in putting together a great site for support for families in need of support & shoulders... i know i have only been here a couple days but many thanks i know i will be here awhile! my mom has been rececently diagnosed with als. dec of 07. althought we think she may have had it for the last 7yrs. having had slow deteriation of muscle weakness in her leg and had to wear a brace, which has now gone into her arm. anyway i am rambling... i tend to do that... i was just stopping by to introduce myself. hi from michigan... DeAnna~~

Hi, Deanna! Welcome to the forum. I am Irma, and I reside in the Houston/Tomball, Tx area! I am a former Cal. I joined this forum shortly after my 38 yr old son passed from Als, 15 mos. after diagnosed. This is a good forum. The only thing that I regret is that I joined after my son passed. I managed to spend as much time with him while he was ill, up until the time when he passed. I miss him, but hey, he is in a better place, and I know that one of these days I will be there too! Deanna, feel free to post, ask questions, share opinions, just whatever your heart desires!

Irma

welcome to the forum, Deanna. Sorry to hear about your Mom. Foks aroudn here are very supportive and full of great information so I am glad you found us. Cindy

Hi....
Im new here to the sight too. My mom has had ALS for 3 years. Ive been on many websites to educate myself...but this is the 1st time I entered a forum. It is helpful reading what others thoughts and experiences are......I can see this is going to inturrupt my sleep...staying on the computer too late. Best of luck to your mom, and to you, it is a tough road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back