Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Pensacola
:-? hope im on the right page to say hello to all my new friends. I was diagnosed wilh ALS about 10 weeks ago ( I think,) time has stood still since
Marvin:?:

Welcome, Marvin

Hi Marvin -

I remember that feeling - it was awful. You made a very good move by posting here. You'll get lots of support and information if you stick around. It really helps you to get a grip on your situation. I found when I first "arrived" that browsing through old posts was very helpful. Half your questions have probably already been answered here but don't be afraid to ask anyway. Someone's always got a new perspective. When you're ready tell us a little more about yourself.

Nice to meet you.

Liz

Welcome Marvin. Sorry for the reason you are here but glad you found us. I htink you will find there is no subject that is "taboo" on this site and everyone is kind and respectful to one another. Hve you had a visit with an ALS clinic yet?

Hi Marvin. Welcome to the forum. Can we ask how old you are and where you're from? AL.

hi marvin I know how you feel .everyday I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. I thank god for everyday I stay the same slurred speech and weak arms since 99 Good luck Pat S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back