Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Pensacola
:-? hope im on the right page to say hello to all my new friends. I was diagnosed wilh ALS about 10 weeks ago ( I think,) time has stood still since
Marvin:?:

liz

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2006
Country
US
State
NY
City
Albany
Welcome, Marvin

Hi Marvin -

I remember that feeling - it was awful. You made a very good move by posting here. You'll get lots of support and information if you stick around. It really helps you to get a grip on your situation. I found when I first "arrived" that browsing through old posts was very helpful. Half your questions have probably already been answered here but don't be afraid to ask anyway. Someone's always got a new perspective. When you're ready tell us a little more about yourself.

Nice to meet you.

Liz

CindyM

Moderator emeritus
Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
New England
City
Anytown
Welcome Marvin. Sorry for the reason you are here but glad you found us. I htink you will find there is no subject that is "taboo" on this site and everyone is kind and respectful to one another. Hve you had a visit with an ALS clinic yet?

Al

Moderator emeritus
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Hi Marvin. Welcome to the forum. Can we ask how old you are and where you're from? AL.

patricia1

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
7/1999
Country
US
State
newjersey
City
lopatcong NJ
hi marvin I know how you feel .everyday I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. I thank god for everyday I stay the same slurred speech and weak arms since 99 Good luck Pat S

Status
Not open for further replies.