AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Neurologist visit today

Status
Not open for further replies.

karla r

Distinguished member
Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
South Carolina
I am in agreement with you all. I think the ALS clinic would be best when he gets that far. It is a good ways for me, but I would rather be seen by them. My friend Heidi is in agreement with me, bit my brother and mom are not. So I guess it will come down to who can take me. Will try to get appointments Heidi can take me to. The one closest to me has s 6 month waiting list, just to schedule an appointment, which they said is usually another 2 to 3 months out from there. So it looks like either the one 3 hours away or the one 4 hours away. And maybe have the referral sent to the close one, to get in when they have an opening. Thanks for all the warm thoughts everyone.

Green Queen

Very helpful member
Reason
DX MND
Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
Karla 6 months is such a long time! Even though there is distance involved one of the other clinics does sound like a better option, to begin with at least.
I hope your mum and brother come around soon as their support will be invaluable.
Love and prayers, Janelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock