Diagnosis
06/1996
Country
US
State
il
City
rockford
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and have some questions. I was diagnosed with ALS on June 3, 1996. Now the doctors say that I don't have ALS, but a slow progressing MND. When I found this forum, the first ad I saw on it was for a herbal pill called NEURATAX. I was wondering if anybody knows about it or taking it and having some results?

First of all, you didn't see an ad for anything like that here We don't allow it. What you are doing is a classic dumb move (we've seen them all) by someone trying to promote their product by joining and innocently asking about some overpriced supposed cure all. It isn't going to work here. There are other sites that allow selling. We don't.

AL.

Wondered how long it would take you to sniff that one out. Took me about .01 nanoseconds.:lol:

I am truly sorry. I had no idea that this type of advertising was on our site. I am checking with the administrator to find out why I was not informed about this.

AL.

There appears to be rotating rubbish on that page. The one that pgetter refers to is gone replaced by "Innovative Ear Implant Acupuncture against Motor Neuron Disease ". Geese, if only I known about that 8 years ago.

I hear that ear candeling works wonderful, right Pdaddy?

Nah, at least I didn't catch on fire!

Great new avatar !

So the scoop is we were trying out some ads by Google to see if we could generate some revenue to offset some of the costs of hosting and software maintenance. As we found out, we had no control over what was put up and being a medical related site they threw stem cell treatments and crappy supplements at us. They're gone and I apologise for any inconvenience or embarrasment to pgetter.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back