Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Seattle
Andrew Gengos, Neuraltus CEO, along with a leader (Tom Murphy) and member (Michael) of ALSTUN...ALS Treat Us Now, spent 3 days this week on Capital Hill, speaking mainly with key legislative leaders.

Andrew Gengos had a very consistent and strong message at each session paraphrased as follows:

When the NP001 results are tabulated and formally made public sometime later in 2012 – if the study shows efficacy and safety – Neuraltus plans to ask the FDA for a contingent approval of NP001 immediately and will ask to conduct the Phase III study concurrently with the drugs approval. He asked that if the Phase II results are positive – could he come back to the Congress and get their support for his likely battle with the FDA.

~~To learn more about the 'Hill Summary' and to support ( we need everyone) this vital PALS initiative send ALS TreatUsNow you email address.

Send a private message to me with your email address.
thanks

Thank you...and Thanks to your non profit ALS Treat Us Now. I hope more folks join in your effort. ALS deserves the same early access enjoyed by HIV and cancer patients.We need to make our voices heard.

sharon
thanks for all your hard work.i'll pray that this will happAen for everyone with pals.also, you have my e-mail address.PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I CN DO TO HELP .

PENNEY21

Hi,
This is Masha1. My husband was diagnosed with ALS in November 2011.
Our email address is [
Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can do as you like but it's not a great idea to put your email address out there for anyone to see. That's why I edited your first post.

AL.

Oh, sorry, I did not realize that. I am relatively new to this forum. My husband was diagnosed In October of 2011. It started in his legs. I am searching everywhere for any treatment,Acupuncture, neuroSoma massage, biofeedback, coconut oil, royal jelly, gluten free diet.
Stuff him with the food so he does not loose weight. And many other things. I want to thank the members of this forum for very helpful information. I want to do everything I can to help In the fighting this horrible monster and wish you all the best of luck. Let's hope the cure is near. Thank you, Masha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back