Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Liverpool
Hello my name is Jordan farrell I’m 26 years old, I currently am so scared of MND/ALS I’m worried that I am slurring words but this is not apparent to anyone around me including my partner, friends, family and work colleagues. I feel as though I have swallowing problems but mainly swallowing saliva, I am scared that I could have bulbar MND/ALS with me being 26 and have got a young family I am really worried about my tongue I suffer with muscle twitches what are bodywide twitches I’ve had them in my tongue arms hands back legs feet anywhere in the body I can say I’ve had twitches there, I’m posting this in hopes of someone helping me. I saw a neurologist January 2020 he said no concern for MND upon physical examination a couple years later I’m now back thinking the worst. I’m sorry to bother anyone in any way I could just really do with some help if possible

Thank you in advance jordanView attachment 28812View attachment 28813

ForstcI removed your pictures. They are totally unhelpful and tongue pictures especially are highly distressing

second you have been asked before not to post as you were cleared by your doctor. You have been worried about ALS for some time and about bulbar for quite a while. The fact that no one else hears an issue is telling. Please talk to your doctor. Closing thread. AGAIN do not start another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back